The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
M&P follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Like any other website, M&P uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Note that M&P has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on browsers' respective websites.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
M&P does not knowingly collect any identifiable personal information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child has provided such information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The job purpose of an HR Generalist with a focus on talent acquisition is to oversee the recruitment
and hiring process for an organization. The HR Generalist is responsible for sourcing, screening, and
interviewing candidates, as well as collaborating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and
develop recruitment strategies. In addition to talent acquisition, the HR Generalist will also provide
support for other areas of HR, such as employee relations, performance management, and training
and development. They will also be responsible for developing and implementing HR policies and
procedures, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, and maintaining accurate
1- Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
● Developing policies and lead strategies for acquiring new talents for leadership, mid-career
and graduate hiring.
● Identifying and implementing efficient and effective recruiting methods based on the
available role, industry standards and needs of the business.
● Identifying and analyzing the company’s hiring needs and managing the recruitment process
to ensure it runs smoothly and to anticipate hiring across different departments.
● Preparing and reviewing the annual recruitment budget.
● Collaborating with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job
descriptions and hiring criteria.
● Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional
networks) and preparing short-lists for interviewing.
● Receiving vacancies requests (RRF) and performing the search in accordance with the required
qualifications and job descriptions.
● Pre- screening potential candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation
● Conducting different filtering assessment tools to get the best candidates to phone screening,
English tests, and technical tests.... etc.
● Conducting competency-based phone or face-to-face interviews to filter candidates for
further technical interviewing.
● Refering candidates for interviews with Hiring Managers and work on their feedback to adjust
the selection criteria accordingly.
● Building and maintaining candidate pools of strong candidates and new prospective
● Drafting/ Posting job advertising in various media channels.
● Representing the company in employment fairs and conduct on the spot screening and
interviews (if needed).
● Preparing and updating company’s job descriptions while linking to effective KPIs.
● Supervising over the company’s applied appraisal process & assure the effectiveness of
● Administering all paperwork regarding the hiring of a new employee.
● Maintaining records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and
related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders.
● Staying updated and well researched with talent acquisition trends.
● Performing other related duties as assigned.
2- Human Resources
● Organizing and maintaining physical and digital updated personnel records.
● Managing and updating HR databases with different information such as new hires,
terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
● Preparing HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
● Monitoring contract expiry for renewals.
● Answering employees queries about HR-related issues.
● Assisting the payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of
absence, sick days and work schedules).
● Performing other related duties as assigned.
● +3 years of previous experience within an HR/ talent acquisition-focused role.
● Proven experience with Recruiting agencies is a must.
● Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and
● Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions and other platforms/tools to proactively source
● A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
● Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Google.
● Prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
● Thorough knowledge of labor laws.
● Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with other team members and
● Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
● Ability to both prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
● Sound judgment and decision making skills.
● Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
The Business Development (BD) Manager is responsible for all business development activities,
including attracting and acquiring new clients, as well as retaining the existing client base, in order to
benefit from the offerings of Moharram & Partners (M&P). This involves identifying the targeted
types of customer segments currently present in Egypt, as well as potential prospects in targeted
markets, including but not limited to the Middle East and Africa (MEA), Europe, and North America.
● Targeting: Identifying potential prospects by creating a long target list and generating leads.
This includes producing a detailed database that has information on the target list, line of
business, segment, industry, prospect market size, and key decision makers per account.
● Contact initiation: Initiating contact with potential prospects and building relationships to
secure business opportunities.
● Value proposition: Updating and presenting M&P's value proposition to prospects, as well
as preparing quotations.
● Prospect due diligence: Supporting the arrangement of due diligence visits and selecting
support stakeholders relevant for the client.
● Deal structuring: Preparing related proposals and quotations for the client in alignment with
● Deal closure: Handing over the account to the relevant team to start providing all required
● Creating, implementing, and executing a comprehensive outreach and conference
participation strategy to showcase M&P's products and services and increase the
● Networking with potential clients and partners during these events to generate leads and
● Tracking the effectiveness of conference participation and making adjustments to the
strategy as needed.
Closely cooperating and working with all targeted entities
to become strategic partners.
Providing all requested support to M&P senior
Managing the implementation of miscellaneous activities requested by
● Periodical (monthly/weekly) reports: Generating monthly and weekly reports on business
development activities and performance, along with ongoing review of the status of the sales
pipeline and identifying areas for improvement or potential roadblocks.
● Supervising junior team members: Mentoring, coaching and supporting junior team members,
while collaborating with the BD Director to develop and implement a clear plan for transferring
knowledge and building the skills of the entire team.
● Market research: Managing the process of studying market needs, conducting market surveys,
and tracking competitors to identify opportunities and potential challenges.
● Growth and marketing strategy: Supporting the development, management, and
implementation of all growth strategies and marketing strategies related to business
development activities. This includes identifying target markets and customer segments,
creating action plans, and measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
● Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
● MBA is a plus.
● Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Business Development, Project and Account
Management and Marketing.
● Basic knowledge of Public Policy.
● Excellent project & time management.
● Basic presentation & report writing skills.
● Advanced Computer skills.
● Customer Relationship Management.
● Ability to perfectly communicate in English language (reading, writing and speaking).
● Jobholder should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear
focus on high quality. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own
performance. Credible and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.
● Meticulous, reliable, tolerant, and determined.
● Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel. Keen for new experience, responsibility and
● Able to get along with other team members and be a team player.
Moharram & Partners is seeking a Social Media Manager to help bolster online presence across social media channels. This will include working across a dynamic client base in 18+ sectors and handling M&P’s corporate channels. The ideal candidate is digital savvy, up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You will serve as an adviser for social media presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and target audience engagement.
As a social media manager, you'll manage online presence by developing and implementing strategies for visibility, across channels. This will include producing engaging content, analysing usage data, building our online followership.
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing high-level administrative support
to executives or senior-level management within an organization. This includes managing schedules,
coordinating meetings and events, preparing reports and presentations, and handling
correspondence on behalf of the executives they support as well as managing office operations,
supervising support staff, and performing other administrative duties as assigned.
1- Executive Support
● Acting as a liaison and providing support to the leadership team.
● Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the leadership team's
ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects, designing
and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations, collecting and preparing
information for meetings with staff and outside parties, composing and preparing
correspondence, maintaining contact lists, making travel arrangements, and completing
expense and mileage reports.
● Working closely with the leadership team to keep them well informed of upcoming
commitments and responsibilities, anticipating their needs in advance of meetings,
● Coordinating all executive team meetings and assisting with staff meetings and events as
● Making business travel arrangements and preparing travel expenses for the leadership
2- Meeting and Event Coordination
● Arranging and handling all logistics for leadership meetings and events, including scheduling
meetings, drafting agendas, developing, compiling, and distributing presentation materials,
and recording meeting minutes on behalf of the leadership team.
● Maintaining the meeting room calendars by reserving dates and times and assisting with
bookings as needed.
● Providing event management support as requested.
● Arranging food and beverages for senior management guests on a case-by-case basis after
seeking appropriate approval.
● Ensuring that the meeting room is ready for physical or virtual meetings by connecting the
laptop with the screen and camera and making sure that all are working properly 30
minutes prior to the meeting.
3- Administrative Office Support
● Managing videoconferencing, fax communications, and office equipment.
● Answering phone calls in a polite, friendly, and timely manner, directing calls to the correct
offices or keeping messages and delivering them.
● Providing accurate information about the company in-person and via phone/email.
● Answering any questions guests may have, connecting them with the appropriate team
member, and directing or escorting them to the appropriate office.
● Keeping detailed and accurate records of office visits and calls received.
● Maintaining the front desk and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
● Operating standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a copy machine, TVs,
laptops, cameras, etc.
● Taking inventory of supplies (pens, papers, etc.) and restocking as needed.
● Replenishing office materials such as printer supplies, paper, and office supplies, etc.
● Creating and managing both digital and hardcopy filing systems.
● Receiving deliveries, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence.
● Performing other clerical and receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing,
● Performing data entry of all business cards and maintaining an archive of physical cards.
Other Related Tasks
● Supporting the government relations team logistically by sending out letters and following
up on them.
● Supporting in writing memos in Arabic and English
● Supporting the MIR team by sending MIRs from the monitoring mail to the clients.
● Performing any other job-related duties as assigned.
● +2 years of previous experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive
Assistant or in related secretarial position
● Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit
presentations and materials.
● Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
● High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board
members, senior executives and staff
● Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
● Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
● Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick
response or turnaround.
● Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic is a must.
The Senior PR & Communications Account Manager plays a crucial role in Moharram & Partners’ external visibility and positioning, as well as amplifying clients’ strategic communications efforts across channels.
This role involves client management as relevant to messaging, outreach, and strategic communications approaches. This includes internal and external communications across a range of sectors.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree preferred.