If so, we’d love to hear from you. At M&P, you work with leading experts on high-profile engagements that impact societies. We have an open and collaborative culture that is committed to valuing diversity, recognition, professional development and making a difference in our communities.
We’re always looking for talented people.
Our current vacancies are listed below, but don’t worry if you can’t find what you’re looking for. we’re always open to applications, so feel free to share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org while mentioning the vacancy title at the subject of the email and we’ll get in touch.
Senior Market Access and Activation Specialist is responsible to provide comprehensive support and assistance to our Account Management, Business Development, and Community-building endeavors. In this pivotal role, The applicant will play a crucial part in identifying potential consultants, managing relationships, conducting assessments, and facilitating market access and activation activities across various regions.
A. Collaborate with the Account Management team to identify potential consultants and leads in target markets based on the specific needs of our clients.
B. Facilitate introductory calls between the account management and business development teams and new consultants.
C. Provide comprehensive activation support to existing businesses seeking expansion in specified regions.
D. Conduct assessments for consultants after Biannual, taking into account crisis management, task performance, and overall rating in collaboration with the account management team.
E. Assist in drafting compelling biographies for new consultants to enhance their visibility. F. Promote success stories and profiles of consultants through online and social media platforms.
G. Schedule monthly strategic calls between active consultants and advisory board and senior advisors.
H. Assist in arranging meetings between the account management team and stakeholders by leveraging our consultant networks.
I. Prepare a plan for consultant’s communities for summits biannual
J. Prepare Biannual activities (ex.webinars – round tables – Consultants sessions)for consultants.
A. Maintain an up-to-date pipeline tracker for market access and activation activities.
B. Collaborate with the advisory board and senior advisors to address market access requests and obtain referrals.
C. Prepare a monthly hotlist for the relevant consultants for three parties ‘market access, account management, and business development’ to be proactive in building strong on-ground relationships and networks.
A. Represent M&P at receptions, national days, and events hosted by foreign embassies. B. Participate in key events to foster relationship-building and collaboration.
C. Support the arrangement of foreign bilateral meetings during conferences and events organized by M&P.
D. Establish and nurture long-term relationships with governments and external stakeholders.
A. Proactively reach out to potential consultants and clients to foster business growth opportunities.
B. Encourage networks of consultants, advisors, and partners to refer new businesses, offering appropriate incentives.
A. Education : Bachelor degree, Business Public policy , Economics , political science or Human Capital is a plus
B. 4+ years of solid experience in the Business industry with proven success records in Market Access field.
C. Ability to influence others
D. Negotiation skills
E. Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
F. Excellent Computer Skills & English Language
I. Key Accounts experience
J. Analytical skills & Problem Solving
K. Assertiveness & Persistent Personality
The Business Development (BD) Manager is responsible for all business development activities,
including attracting and acquiring new clients, as well as retaining the existing client base, in order to
benefit from the offerings of Moharram & Partners (M&P). This involves identifying the targeted
types of customer segments currently present in Egypt, as well as potential prospects in targeted
markets, including but not limited to the Middle East and Africa (MEA), Europe, and North America.
● Targeting: Identifying potential prospects by creating a long target list and generating leads.
This includes producing a detailed database that has information on the target list, line of
business, segment, industry, prospect market size, and key decision makers per account.
● Contact initiation: Initiating contact with potential prospects and building relationships to
secure business opportunities.
● Value proposition: Updating and presenting M&P's value proposition to prospects, as well
as preparing quotations.
● Prospect due diligence: Supporting the arrangement of due diligence visits and selecting
support stakeholders relevant for the client.
● Deal structuring: Preparing related proposals and quotations for the client in alignment with
● Deal closure: Handing over the account to the relevant team to start providing all required
● Creating, implementing, and executing a comprehensive outreach and conference
participation strategy to showcase M&P's products and services and increase the
● Networking with potential clients and partners during these events to generate leads and
● Tracking the effectiveness of conference participation and making adjustments to the
strategy as needed.
Closely cooperating and working with all targeted entities
to become strategic partners.
Providing all requested support to M&P senior
Managing the implementation of miscellaneous activities requested by
● Periodical (monthly/weekly) reports: Generating monthly and weekly reports on business
development activities and performance, along with ongoing review of the status of the sales
pipeline and identifying areas for improvement or potential roadblocks.
● Supervising junior team members: Mentoring, coaching and supporting junior team members,
while collaborating with the BD Director to develop and implement a clear plan for transferring
knowledge and building the skills of the entire team.
● Market research: Managing the process of studying market needs, conducting market surveys,
and tracking competitors to identify opportunities and potential challenges.
● Growth and marketing strategy: Supporting the development, management, and
implementation of all growth strategies and marketing strategies related to business
development activities. This includes identifying target markets and customer segments,
creating action plans, and measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
● Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
● MBA is a plus.
● Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Business Development, Project and Account
Management and Marketing.
● Basic knowledge of Public Policy.
● Excellent project & time management.
● Basic presentation & report writing skills.
● Advanced Computer skills.
● Customer Relationship Management.
● Ability to perfectly communicate in English language (reading, writing and speaking).
● Jobholder should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear
focus on high quality. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own
performance. Credible and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.
● Meticulous, reliable, tolerant, and determined.
● Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel. Keen for new experience, responsibility and
● Able to get along with other team members and be a team player.
Moharram & Partners is seeking a Social Media Manager to help bolster online presence across social media channels. This will include working across a dynamic client base in 18+ sectors and handling M&P’s corporate channels. The ideal candidate is digital savvy, up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You will serve as an adviser for social media presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and target audience engagement.
As a social media manager, you'll manage online presence by developing and implementing strategies for visibility, across channels. This will include producing engaging content, analysing usage data, building our online followership.