Cairo & Dubai - 9 January 2022, M&P and NGC International (the leading Dubai based public policy and government affairs firm) are pleased to announce a new strategic alliance, which will expand coverage of M&P in GCC/Pakistan and bring NGC to North & Sub Saharan Africa.
The strategic alliance was formed to fulfill the growing need for premier and integrated regional public policy consulting services to tackle policy/regulatory challenges, unlock business opportunities and support expansion plans.
- 60+ seasoned local public policy and government affairs experts covering all key industries.
- 17+ markets covered through local presence including: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sudan, Tunisia, Qatar and UAE.
- TWO regional hubs in Cairo and Dubai to lead strategy development and streamline account management/reporting.
- Unified account management. It doesn’t matter whether you engage M&P or NGC. In both cases, you’ll get to access our regional resources and expertise through your account manager.
In addition to the wide range of professional services provided by M&P and NGC, the alliance will also jointly offer the following specialized programs:
- “GO MEA” - A specialized public policy program to support the regional expansion of startups. If you’re an ambitious entrepreneur looking to further your presence and goals in any MEA market, contact us at email@example.com.
- “PROJECT BLINDSPOT” - An advanced public policy program to support the unlocking of challenging markets - from a policy and regulatory perspective.
- Almasry Alyoum: https://lnkd.in/ghFWyWDr
- Al-Ahram: https://lnkd.in/gzCznbjS